Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Wednesday Winner

Pin It

Thank you all so much for hopping with us!
We hope you enjoyed the hop as much as we did and that it helped with all those sweet teeth!

We hope you enjoyed our projects and encourage you to hop with us again next month!



Rebecca Ann Designs is our sponsor for this hop!!
Image may contain: text
One lucky winner will win a beautiful stamp from Close to my Heart.

(valid to ship in the US only)

And now it's time to announce our winner picked by Random Number Generator


Congratulations goes to:


Comment #2

GAIL


Please send me your full name and address to conniecancrop@yahoo.com as soon as possible so I can forward your info to our sponsor!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Connie for the win - the hop was wonderful - I am sending an email with all the information - I am also doing that happy dance - thanks again for this lovely win! Blessings, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets